Sunday, October 31, 2010

party like it's 1980-something

For Halloween this year Miss 2 and I got out my mum's shoulder pads and hoop earrings and cranked up the beats. It was our inaugural "assault the neighbours with 80's music" evening. Miss 2 has taken a liking to Roxette. It was a real hoot! I don't think we'll wait until next Halloween to do this again.

Here's our playlist. Let me know any important people I missed, so i can make sure they're included next time.

Wham- Club Tropicana,& wake me up before you go-go
MJ- Billie Jean,& Beat it
ABC- The look of love
Marvin Gaye- heard it on the grape vine
Alice Cooper- Poison
Culture Club- Karma chameleon
Roxette- dangerous,& It must have been love,& Dressed for success
Billy Joel- uptown girl, & It's still rock and roll to me
The Police- every breath you take,& message in a bottle
Bonnie Tyler- total eclipse of the heart
Run-DMC- It's tricky
Whitney- i wanna dance with somebody
Rick Astley- Never going to give you up
Eurythmics- who's that girl,& sweet dreams
George Micheal- faith
Frankie Goes to Hollywood- relax
Duran Duran- Hungry like the wolf

Finally, because it isn't an 80's night without band aid

Sir Bob Geldof (et. al)- Do They know It's christmas

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Classic..
    "When I'm with you baby, I go out of my head
    I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
    All the things you do to me and everything you said
    And I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough"

    ReplyDelete